|Posted on 29 August, 2018 at 6:45||comments (0)|
Hi my name is Tasha & I have been involved in network marketing for around 2 years. But I failed! I failed miserably at it! The company I was previously with I had very little sales, had 2 people wanting to join but nothing & I was ready to give it up & stick at working for myself which I’m hugely grateful for but at times isn’t all what it’s cracked up to be the reason why I gave network marketing a go in the first place!
I had followed my upline Hannah for awhile we was both on the same company previously yet she had done amazing.
I had then seen she’d joined something new & look incredible. I sat in the fence for a while & rejoined my company with a new upline as mine had left since! Yet still no success I really thought network marketing want for me at all. I was going to carry on working my arse off forever to get everything I wanted in life, the. 1 day it clicked & I messaged Hannah asking about the business & on an impulse ( I was sitting at the vets with my poorly dog bare in mind) & said sign me up! I’m was convinced finally the universe had got me in a place where I knew I was ready for a change! In less than 10 days I had hit my 4th promotion & made over £500 profits! I was on a massive high!
I then stepped out of my comfort zone again & started to recruit a team. I worked on my mindset & confidence it shown hugely in my new online business my team have gone on to have success themselves & Ive now made a massive amount of profit in 2 months! I’m almost at my next promotion getting paid weekly & have been able to cut down my hours at my own little hair & beauty studio. I’ve paid off my holiday abroad, had a 10day holiday with my little family & been able to treat myself when I want all thanks to this business.
I took a chance on myself & now I’ll be working hard for 3-5 years to get where I wanna be in my brand new company to then be financially & time free!
I’m truly grateful to the universe for putting me in touch with Hannah at the right time for me. Because she has gave me the best chance & I have took it with both hands & making a huge success for myself in only 2 months. I’ve built a successful team who have gone on to start their own & been on the world wide top leaderboard all in 2months!
I’m so grateful for this opportunity & will do to help others reach the same & even more!
7 ways of getting paid & a car plan plus holidays. There really is no other compensation plan like ours!
I cannot wait to look back on all I have achieved with this company in a years time, I know exactly where I’ll be!
Im now a EMERALD Leader in the business meaning I qualify for success holidays, Im 1 promotion away from V paying for a car of my choice! I WILL be a diamond leader this time next year! The only way is up for me with my business.
I Also use our products to help me shift my mom belly & bloating, I absolutely love our products. Ill attached my before & after pictures for you all to see. I also use our immune boosting drinks which are full of immune boosting properties I feel amazing & best of all this products are 100% NATURAL & the immune are safe for children so my 5 year old monster enjoys them too! Heres to a winter of him nit being poorly all the time!!
If you want to know more don’t be afraid of messaging me I’m more than happy to help!
Want a 7 day free trial with NOTHING to lose but ALOT to gain!?
Click my link & fill in your details & ill get back to you getting you started!
Honestly the best decision I made!
|Posted on 25 February, 2016 at 2:20||comments (0)|
10. We'll never be low maintenance. A wash and go is a thing of mere fantasies for us. When our natural hair is curly and our extensions are straight, leaving the house speedily is no longer a viable option.
11. Washing our hair is a huge commitment. Don't be offended if we cancel on you because we have to wash our hair. It's not an excuse, washing is a mammoth task that we must prepare for mentally, physically and emotionally.So be prepared for the greasy look sometimes. We use dry shampoo by the bucket load.
12. We will always be staring at other girl's bonnets. Whether we are watching the TV or out at a fancy restaurant expect us to sporadically scream out phrases like 'that colour match is awful' and 'there's no way all that can be real'
13. We will always be staring at other girl's bonnets. Whether we are watching the TV or out at a fancy restaurant expect us to sporadically scream out phrases like 'that colour match is awful' and 'there's no way all that can be real'.
14. Rain is our enemy. We're constantly fearful that the water droplets are going to reveal our true identity as a hair fraud.
15. We have drawers filled with hair. No, we're not some sort of real life horror film villain. It's just hair that has already fulfilled its duties that we're not quite ready to part from, and the emergency hair stash - you just never know when you're going to need s
16. We might suddenly start itching our scalp. You think carrying around all this extra weight is easy? Sometimes we'll resemble a nits victim.
17. We may occasionally have some strands fall out. We'll quickly sneak it into our bag and if you witness this unfortunate incident, don't even mention it. If it happens while we're getting intimate it's even more pivotal you ignore what just happened. Or know how to laugh with us, not at us ��
18. Under no circumstances can you suggest that our hair is a waste of time or money. Our weave is our baby, and NOBODY talks bad about our baby.
|Posted on 25 February, 2016 at 2:20||comments (0)|
1. When it's time for new hair we'll be hibernating. Hair extensions are rarely cheap so we'll be living on a diet of pasta and cheese in order to afford our next batch.
2. Expect an increased amount of whipping when we first leave the salon. There will also be a lot of fluffing and flicking. Schedule a date night for now so we can increase our audience.
3. Don't ask us the length of our real hair. Ermm mind your own business.
4. And don't ask to see the bonds either. Even worse! We will disclose details when we're ready.
5. Be prepared for an ugly removal process. If we wear clip ins then taking them out is never going to be sexy. Please just respect our privacy at this time and look away while we shove them into our bedside table draw and quickly apply a messy bun.
6. We're not plaiting our hair because we're a Frozen fanatic. We have to braid in order to limit damage during the night… durh.
7. Don't be alarmed when you run your hands through our hair. There is a lot going on at the roots so it may feel less like you're touching our head and more like a tool box. Maybe stick to the middle and end sections.
8. We get emotional when we don't have them. Our stylist is likely to advise us to take a break every now and again and this will cause a great amount of distress. Leave us to bravely make our way through the grieving process. Ask our mum for advice on how to deal with our heightened emotions. She's seen it ALL before.
9. When we're getting intimate don't pull too hard. Yes, we all get caught up in the moment but there's nothing like a clump of hair falling out into your hands to kill the mood. Plus, we'll never forgive you if you're responsible for a bald patch
|Posted on 11 November, 2015 at 6:55||comments (0)|
How to care for your new hair extensions.
✨Always use products as recommend.. E.g Sulphate free shampoo!
✨Use a heat protector when using any kind of heat on your hair extensions.
✨ Brushing- Always hold your hair from the bonds & brush from the ends up using suitable brush e.g tangle teezer or boar bristle brush.
✨ Bedtime- After brushing through, use your argan oil serum to oil your hair, this prevents drying out & leaves your hair full of shine. Then plait so your hair is secure & will not knot up during your sleep.
✨ Swimming- braid hair so it's secure, you can apply conditioner as a barrier then when leaving the water, thoroughly rinse hair & wash using your shampoo & conditioner.
✨ Washing- Top washes will save you so much time!
Tie away your hair extensions leaving your natural hair on top free, wash, blow dry & style as normal. Don't apply conditioner near bonds. This can cause slippage, apply from mid lengths to ends ( as if you was going to put your hair in a low pony) Apply a treatment mask once a week on full wash. Remember this is conditioner too so same rules apply.
✨ Regular maintenance appointments must be kept as this ensures there are no problems with the extensions or your own hair. Not looking after them can cause damage!
Enjoy your new longer thicker locks