|Posted on 25 February, 2016 at 2:20|
1. When it's time for new hair we'll be hibernating. Hair extensions are rarely cheap so we'll be living on a diet of pasta and cheese in order to afford our next batch.
2. Expect an increased amount of whipping when we first leave the salon. There will also be a lot of fluffing and flicking. Schedule a date night for now so we can increase our audience.
3. Don't ask us the length of our real hair. Ermm mind your own business.
4. And don't ask to see the bonds either. Even worse! We will disclose details when we're ready.
5. Be prepared for an ugly removal process. If we wear clip ins then taking them out is never going to be sexy. Please just respect our privacy at this time and look away while we shove them into our bedside table draw and quickly apply a messy bun.
6. We're not plaiting our hair because we're a Frozen fanatic. We have to braid in order to limit damage during the night… durh.
7. Don't be alarmed when you run your hands through our hair. There is a lot going on at the roots so it may feel less like you're touching our head and more like a tool box. Maybe stick to the middle and end sections.
8. We get emotional when we don't have them. Our stylist is likely to advise us to take a break every now and again and this will cause a great amount of distress. Leave us to bravely make our way through the grieving process. Ask our mum for advice on how to deal with our heightened emotions. She's seen it ALL before.
9. When we're getting intimate don't pull too hard. Yes, we all get caught up in the moment but there's nothing like a clump of hair falling out into your hands to kill the mood. Plus, we'll never forgive you if you're responsible for a bald patch
Categories: Hair & beauty