|Posted on 25 February, 2016 at 2:20|
10. We'll never be low maintenance. A wash and go is a thing of mere fantasies for us. When our natural hair is curly and our extensions are straight, leaving the house speedily is no longer a viable option.
11. Washing our hair is a huge commitment. Don't be offended if we cancel on you because we have to wash our hair. It's not an excuse, washing is a mammoth task that we must prepare for mentally, physically and emotionally.So be prepared for the greasy look sometimes. We use dry shampoo by the bucket load.
12. We will always be staring at other girl's bonnets. Whether we are watching the TV or out at a fancy restaurant expect us to sporadically scream out phrases like 'that colour match is awful' and 'there's no way all that can be real'
13. We will always be staring at other girl's bonnets. Whether we are watching the TV or out at a fancy restaurant expect us to sporadically scream out phrases like 'that colour match is awful' and 'there's no way all that can be real'.
14. Rain is our enemy. We're constantly fearful that the water droplets are going to reveal our true identity as a hair fraud.
15. We have drawers filled with hair. No, we're not some sort of real life horror film villain. It's just hair that has already fulfilled its duties that we're not quite ready to part from, and the emergency hair stash - you just never know when you're going to need s
16. We might suddenly start itching our scalp. You think carrying around all this extra weight is easy? Sometimes we'll resemble a nits victim.
17. We may occasionally have some strands fall out. We'll quickly sneak it into our bag and if you witness this unfortunate incident, don't even mention it. If it happens while we're getting intimate it's even more pivotal you ignore what just happened. Or know how to laugh with us, not at us ��
18. Under no circumstances can you suggest that our hair is a waste of time or money. Our weave is our baby, and NOBODY talks bad about our baby.
Categories: Hair & beauty